Tucson, AZ Attorney Stefano D. Corradini
Stefano D. Corradini was born August 2nd, 1961 in Modena, Italy. He later came to the states to study school at the University of Arizona where he would later graduate with his B.A. with distinction in 86’ and his J.D. in 90’. Following his J.D. he was admitted to the Arizona Bar in 1990.
Since 1990 he has practiced law in Insurance Defense, Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith, Defense, Plantiff’s Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Products Liability, and Arbitration/Mediation Services.
He speaks English, Spanish, and Italian and is a Member of the Pima County Bar Association, the U.S. Tax Court, the State Bar of Arizona, the Defense Research Institute, adn the District of Columbia Bar Association.
- 79 Jury Trials throughout Arizona
- Over 450 Arbitrations as Plaintiff’s or defense counsel
- Served as Arbitratro, Mediator, or Special Master in over 400 cases
- Has testified in State and Federal Court as an expert in personal injury/wrongful death cases
- And has been a Guest Lecturer and a volunteer judge at the University of Arizona College of Law
Want to Make $150?
Contact us about our referral program today!Find Out More