We Represent Injured Victims in Tucson and Throughout Pima County
Located in Pima County in South Central Arizona, Tucson is a fast-growing and diverse community. It is only a one hour drive from Tucson to the U.S.-Mexico border. The city and the surrounding region is home to many unique attractions, including the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Desert at Saguaro National Park, and the Mount Lemmon Scenic Byway.
At The Karnas Law Firm, we fight for the rights and interests of injured victims and their families in Tucson. Our personal injury lawyers provide results-focused legal representation. If you or your loved one was hurt in Pima County, we are here to help. To schedule a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Arizona personal injury attorney, please contact our Tucson law office today.
An Overview of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Tucson, Arizona
As a boutique personal injury law firm with an office in Tucson, we are devoted to providing top quality, personalized legal guidance to victims and their loved ones. Our firm will put in the time and resources to handle your case the right way. You need justice and the full available financial compensation. Some notable examples of personal injury claims and accident claims we handle in Tucson include:
- Car Accidents: Each year, thousands of people are hurt in motor vehicle collisions in Arizona. We help victims and their families navigate the insurance claims process—so that they can recover the full and proper financial compensation that they need to pay their medical bills and more. If you or your loved one was hurt in a motor vehicle collision in Pima County, contact our Tucson car accident lawyer for help.
- Truck Accidents: When it is carrying the maximum legal load, a tractor trailer can weigh up to 40 tons. The immense size of large trucks makes them an inherent safety hazard. Truck companies must put a strong emphasis on safety. A negligent trucker or truck company can be held liable for an accident in Arizona. Contact our Tucson truck accident lawyer for immediate assistance with your case.
- Motorcycle Crashes: We represent motorcycle accident victims in Tucson and throughout Pima County. Far too often, motorcyclists are unfairly stereotyped as “risky” by insurance companies. We help injured riders get justice and compensation. If you or your loved one was hurt in a motorcycle crash, our Tucson motorcycle lawyers can help.
- Dog Bite Injuries: If you or your kid was injured by a dog, you may be able to hold the dog’s owner or another negligent party legally liable. We have a deep understanding of the dog bite liability laws and the legal claims process in Arizona. Call our Tucson dog bite lawyer for immediate help with your case.
- Product Liability: Corporations have a duty to ensure that the products that they design, manufacture, and sell are reasonably safe for the public. A business can be held legally liable for harm caused by a dangerous product. If you or your family member was harmed by a dangerous and defective product, our Tucson product liability lawyers can help.
- Medical Negligence: Health care providers have a professional responsibility to provide adequate quality care to patients. When they fail to abide by that duty and a patient suffers harm, they may be held legally liable through a medical malpractice claim. Call our Tucson medical malpractice attorney for a free, confidential consultation.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Catastrophic injury claims—from severe traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) to spinal cord damage—can change a victim’s life forever. We know how to help victims and family get justice. If you or your loved one sustained severe physical injuries in an accident, our personal injury lawyer will help you maximize your financial recovery from the insurance company and/or the responsible party.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: The wrongful death claims process in Arizona allows surviving family members to hold the at-fault party legally responsible for a fatal accident. It is an important step in getting justice, closure, and financial support. Contact our Tucson wrongful death lawyer for a free, strictly confidential review of your case.
We Help Injured Victims Maximize their Financial Recovery
After a serious accident in Pima County, it is imperative that you know what to do to maximize your compensation. Arizona law allows injured victims to hold the negligent party liable for monetary and intangible damages using an experienced personal injury attorney. However, corporate defendants and big insurance companies care more about their own bottom line. Our Tucson personal injury attorneys will fight tirelessly to help you secure every dollar of compensation that you deserve under Arizona law, including for:
- Property damage (Automotive repairs/replacement);
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Medical costs and health care costs;
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity;
- Past and Future Pain and suffering;
- Mental distress;
- Permanent disfigurement or impairment; and
- Wrongful death damages.
Karnas Law Firm; Some of the Best Tucson Personal Injury Attorneys
It is never easy to navigate a personal injury claim. There are many complicated legal and logistical issues—and you need to be able to focus on getting better and doing what is right for yourself and your family. You are not alone. At The Karnas Law Firm, we know how to hold the big insurance companies accountable. When you call our Tucson law office, you have a chance to work with an personal injury lawyer who can:
- Review your case, answer your questions, and explain your rights during a free consultation;
- Carefully investigate your accident and your injuries—gathering all of the key evidence;
- Represent you in correspondence and settlement negotiations with the insurer; and
- Take your Tucson personal injury claim wherever it needs to go to get you the best results.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Tucson Personal Injury Lawyer
At The Karnas Law Firm, our Tucson personal injury lawyers are aggressive, experienced advocates for injury victims. If you were hurt in an accident, we will help you get justice. Reach out to us by phone at (520) 462-8963 or contact us online to set up your free, no commitment case review. We represent injured victims in Tucson, Pima County, and throughout all of Arizona.
Want to Make $150?
Contact us about our referral program today!Find Out More