Tucson Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Catastrophic injuries can result in permanent disability. This means they are handled differently in court. When a person suffers a catastrophic injury, they will be subjected to lifetime expenses due to treatment. They will also have to endure long-term care to heal the injury. Unfortunately, cases of catastrophic injuries have been on the rise in Tucson. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic accident as a result of negligence by another party, you should seek legal advice immediately for one of our amazing personal injury attorneys.
Our team at Karnas Law Firm has experienced catastrophic injury attorneys that will help you get the compensation you deserve. We also offer compassionate personal support, dedicated representation, and sound legal guidance in injury lawsuits and claims. No matter the type of catastrophic injury you have, our team is ready to help you get justice.
Why Choose Karnas Law Firm?
The process of seeking compensation for catastrophic injuries caused by another person’s negligence involves a complicated personal injury claims that need experienced personal injury lawyers. Undertaking this process without the necessary knowledge could result in failed lawsuits.
Thankfully, Karnas Law Firm is here to ensure you get the justice you deserve. We have over ten years of collective experience handling catastrophic injury cases in Tucson. Besides, our time has enjoyed a high success rate in the field.
- Our Tucson catastrophic injuries attorneys collaborate with experts in other disciplines, such as vehicle engineers, doctors, and traffic safety personnel, among others. This collaboration helps them get the evidence they need.
- With a solid track record in Tucson, our firm has successfully represented hundreds of victims. Many of our clients have received millions of dollars in compensation. Our tough stand and great reputation make many insurance companies agree to compensate our clients without extensive legal battles.
If you or your loved one sustains serious injuries in an accident, it is vital to understand your rights. You should also know how wrongful death claims work and how to get compensation. If you have any questions regarding catastrophic injuries in Tucson, Karnas Law Firm offers a free case evaluation and all the necessary answers. Besides, you won’t be charged to speak to one of our Tucson catastrophic injuries attorneys.
Karnas Law Firm has been in operation for many years and understands how catastrophic injury cases are handled. With our team, you can be sure of reliable representation that will get you the compensation you need.
Benefits of Hiring a Catastrophic Injuries Attorney
Why should you hire a Tuscon catastrophic injuries attorney? Our Karnas Law Firm team of catastrophic injury attorneys explains why it is beneficial to hire their services.
Clarifying the Legal Process
You must know how to claim your compensation if you want to receive financial compensation for catastrophic injuries. This involves a detailed legal process that needs expert knowledge. It starts with filing a complaint and summons in court. There are many legal steps between filing a claim and getting the financial compensation you deserve. Without legal knowledge, you might not achieve your goals. A Tuscon catastrophic injuries attorney knows everything about this process. They will guide you from start to finish.
They Know What To Claim
A catastrophic injury comes with many needs: mental injuries, physical therapy, nursing care, lost wages, travel costs for medical care, a replacement for household services, and pain and suffering. You must prove each category of damages to be compensated. A Tuscon catastrophic injuries attorney has the expertise to identify the strength of your claim and knows how to get compensation for every damage.
Dealing with Comparative Negligence
When multiple parties are at fault for the accident, states have unique laws regarding handling the claim. You must know how to respond to allegations of comparative fault because they can be pretty damning. Such cases also reduce the compensation you receive. With a Tuscon catastrophic injuries attorney, you can respond to this kind of defense. This is because they have the necessary experience to navigate such cases.
They Deal with Damage Caps
There are some types of catastrophic injury claims that are subject to damage caps. A damage cap is the maximum amount of compensation you can receive for specific damages. Therefore, you should understand when damage caps apply and when they don’t. Attorneys know the application of damage caps and will help you claim every last dollar you deserve. They also can’t be rattled by insurance companies into accepting inadequate compensation.
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
Catastrophic injuries are those that result in permanent disability and impact your life completely. Here are examples of catastrophic injuries.
- Brain Injury: Brain injuries are categorized as catastrophic ones. These injuries can result in cognitive disability or deficit. They can also cause closed head trauma such as subdural hematoma or concussion. If you or your loved one has suffered this type of injury, a Tuscon catastrophic injuries attorney will be handy.
- Disfigurement and Scarring: Any injury that causes scarring or disfigurement is regarded as a catastrophic one. Such injuries can be caused by dog bites, burns, and motor vehicle accidents, among other causes. Thankfully, each case can be compensated with the help of an injury attorney.
- Spinal Cord Injury: The spinal cord is an important body part. A spinal cord injury can result in paralysis or permanent nerve damage. This includes quadriplegia and paraplegia. With a spinal cord injury, movement is affected, and the medication costs are high. A Tuscon catastrophic injury attorney will help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Injuries that Result in Amputation: In some cases, injuries can be so severe that the only medical solution is amputation. Losing any body part due to amputation can be a life-changing experience. You might not be able to work and pay bills as usual. This calls for financial compensation to ease your discomfort.
- Badly Broken Bones: When bones are badly broken in an accident, they might cause permanent mobility issues. Such cases also need complex surgeries that can be quite expensive. You will need compensation to settle the medical bill and handle other responsibilities. Our catastrophic injury attorneys at Karnas Law Firm will help you achieve that. They will also guide you through the legal process.
- Back and Neck Injuries: Severe injuries on the back and neck are categorized as catastrophic. These could be cases like herniated or bulging discs that require spinal fusion, discectomy, or other back, neck, or spine surgery. Obviously, such injuries can be life-changing, and victims deserve compensation. With the help of a Tucson catastrophic injury attorney, you can file lawsuits that get you compensated.
- Permanent Joint Damage: Cases of extreme joint damage such as rotator cuff injuries and torn meniscus are classified as catastrophic. Victims of these injuries will have severe mobility problems and, in some cases, speech-related issues.
- Permanent Vision Impairment or Blindness: Losing your eyesight is challenging and life-altering. Any injury that results in vision impairment or blindness is regarded as catastrophic. If you or your loved one suffers this type of injury, it is vital to seek legal services from a Tucson catastrophic injuries attorney. Being visually impaired will affect your productivity and every other aspect of your life, hence the need for maximum compensation.
Compensation Available in a Catastrophic Injury Claim
As mentioned earlier, catastrophic injuries are life-changing, and victims deserve compensation. Usually, the injury attorney calculates all the damages that need compensation and puts forward a figure. However, in some catastrophic injury cases, compensation awards remain standard. Compensation covers the current and any future medical expenses, as well as therapy and medication. It also covers in-home medical care, physical therapy, nursing assistance charges, and any expenses related to treating the catastrophic injury.
Apart from the physical pain, the victim also suffers emotionally. These are damages that should be compensated as well. The pain and suffering during the entire ordeal take a toll on the victim’s health. In fact, this damage increases the claim greatly. With the victim nursing catastrophic injuries, there is a lack of income from work. The ability to earn a living is also greatly affected. In summary, there are many damages that should be compensated for in a catastrophic injury claim. Our attorneys will help get maximum compensation on your claim.
Contact Our Tucson Catastrophic injuries Attorney
If you or your loved one have been involved in an accident that caused a catastrophic injury, you could be entitled to compensation. Our Tucson catastrophic personal injury lawyer are ready to help you get what you deserve through the justice system. Therefore, if you are in such a situation in Tucson or anywhere in Arizona, our team is ready to help.
If our team at Karnas Law Firm represents you or your loved one, they will fight for your rights and ensure you get the compensation you deserve. They will also hold the party at fault responsible for their negligence. We have represented many catastrophic injury victims and ensured their best interests are represented. Are you in need of our services? Please call 602.402.5207 or book an appointment online. You will access free expert advice from an experienced Tucson catastrophic injury attorney.
Want to Make $150?
Contact us about our referral program today!Find Out More