When you have been injured by the negligence or reckless behavior of another individual, there are legal steps you can take to protect your rights and recover compensation for the harm that has been done.
At the Karnas Law Firm, we fight on behalf of those who have been injured, providing customized legal strategies and representation that has your future and your best interest as the top priority.
To learn more about how we can help you recover the compensation you need, call the Karnas Law Firm today at (520) 441-3053 for our Tucson office or (928) 323-0456 for our Yuma location.
Experienced Representation In All Personal Injury Matters
Our firm represents victims of all types of injuries caused by:
- Car wrecks and vehicle collisions – Whether through a car wreck or trucking accident, if you have been injured by a negligent driver, our attorneys are prepared to fight on your behalf for the compensation you need.
- Medical negligence and malpractice – Doctors and medical professionals have a responsibility to abide by best practices and use utmost care when working with patients. Any deviation from this can result in legal recourse.
- Dangerous products – Product designers, manufacturers and distributors are legally responsible to properly design and adequately test any products being put onto the market. If these products cause injury, the victim can seek compensation.
- Premises liability – Private property owners have a responsibility to protect those who visit their property from injury or accident.
- Mass tort – Our firm has been highly successful participating in and directing mass tort litigation. Our experience in this area equips us with the understanding and legal skill to tackle any type of personal injury litigation you may face.
No matter the nature of your injury, talk to our attorneys before you agree to a quick settlement with the insurance company. We will inform you of your rights and provide a clear understanding of all options available to you, as well as the true value of your case.
Legal Solutions That Are Tailored To Your Situation
We understand the deep strain these injuries put on you and your family, leaving you with expensive medical bills and the cost of repairs – often while you are out of work due to the injury. While legal decisions cannot reverse the affects of another person’s reckless behavior, they can provide the financial rewards you need to return life to normal, in as much as is possible.