Suffering any typeof major injuries can have life-changing implications for the victim. If you have suffered such injuries in Phoenix, our personal injury attorneys are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve. We know that such injuries cause more than just physical pain. Major spinal cord injuries, for example, can also cause financial and emotional distress on top of that physical suffering.
As a survivor of such horrific accidents, you could face permanent disfigurement, disabilities, and a normal lifestyle. Given the numerous costs of a catastrophic injury, you may incur a lot of money in medical bills, broken relationships, and lost job opportunities. You may also lose independence due to a catastrophic injury caused by someone else’s negligence. This calls for compensation, and a Phoenix catastrophic injury lawyer will help you achieve it.
If you or your loved one sustains catastrophic injuries due to another person’s misconduct or carelessness, it is your right to hold them accountable. Phoenix, and Arizona in general, have laws to help backup your catastrophic injury claim.
Why Choose Karnas: A Personal Injury Law Firm
There are many law firms in Phoenix, but not all have the experience and resources to win your personal injury lawsuit. At Karnas Law Firm, we have what it takes to fight successful legal battles. Here are a few reasons why you should consider our top-notch legal team at Karnas Law Firm.
- Experience: Karnas Law Firm has decades of collective experience representing catastrophic injury victims in Phoenix. We have enjoyed a significant win rate in all our legal battles.
- At Karnas Law Firm, we not only push for your rights and compensation but also advocate for institutional changes. Our fierce team has successfully pushed for various reforms in Phoenix and Arizona at large.
- Given our many years of experience in Phoenix legal processes, we know how to present your case in the most robust way possible. Our legal team understands Arizona laws to the core, giving you an upper hand in your lawsuit.
- We offer our services primarily on a contingency fee basis. This makes our services affordable for your pursuit of justice. We also advocate for maximum compensation for catastrophic injury victims.
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries That May Warrant A Personal Injury Lawsuit
It is vital to know what injuries are categorized as catastrophic to take the correct legal action. Some injuries may not warrant the filing of catastrophic injury claims. An injury that can be categorized as catastrophic can have severe long-term or short-term consequences in the personal injury victims life. For instance, suffering a catastrophic injury might make you unable to work for days, weeks, months, or even years. In some cases, catastrophic injury victims may never work again due to permanent damage.
Suffering a catastrophic injury is overwhelming. It takes a toll on you mentally, physically, and emotionally. This is why you deserve compensation for all the damages. Examples of catastrophic injuries include broken or fractured bones. If you have sustained fractured bones, you will not use that area of the body for several months.
Another example of a catastrophic injury is a traumatic brain injury. Such injuries can have severe consequences and result in coma or permanent brain damage. In fact, most victims of brain injury end up never working again.
Accidents involving fire, electricity, gas, or any other type of heat often result in serious burns. When you sustain severe burns, you risk permanent tissue damage. Such cases are categorized as catastrophic injuries.
It is also essential to note that accidents that hurt your back and neck can result in permanent spinal cord damage. With a damaged spinal cord, you can experience numbness or loss of motor functions. This can be either temporarily or permanently.
Generally, any type of injury can cause permanent or long-term damage. Therefore, you should seek compensation with the help of Phoenix catastrophic injury attorneys as soon as possible. It would help if you didn’t wait for too long to file a lawsuit.
Catastrophic injuries will cause life-changing experiences for you and your loved ones. Examples of these injuries include;
- Vision loss or eye injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Spinal cord damage
- Neck and back injuries
- Organ damage
Services a Phoenix Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Offers
After suffering a catastrophic injury, handling a lawsuit may not be among your first actions because you will be recuperating in the hospital or at home. If somebody else caused the accident and is responsible for the injuries, you may qualify for significant compensation. However, chances of winning in court are minimal if you don’t use the services of a qualified Phoenix catastrophic injury attorney.
With a successful lawsuit, you will get the compensation you deserve to help you settle all the medical expenses. The settlement will also help you sort all monetary losses caused by the catastrophic injury. In the course of treatment, you will suffer both mentally and physically — that should be compensated.
With a Phoenix catastrophic injury attorney, you don’t have to handle the lawsuit alone. These professionals will take a lot off your shoulders, giving you time to recover. Besides, they have the necessary experience to take on the defense and present a strong and compelling case.
They won’t be rattled into accepting a mediocre settlement that is way below what you deserve. Unfortunately, many insurance companies in Phoenix tend to take advantage of injury victims and offer them too little compensation. Those without lawyers suffer this fate more often. Therefore, you should seek legal help and get the competition you deserve!
Causes of Catastrophic Injuries in Phoenix
Phoenix is one of the major cities in the country. Being the largest and most populous in Arizona, the city is a great place to live. However, this comes at a price because there is a risk of severe accidents almost everywhere in the city. If you are not cautious enough, you might suffer life-changing injuries. Here are some of the common causes of catastrophic injuries in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Semi Truck Accidents: Being a major city, Phoenix experiences thousands of semi trucks on a daily basis. This has increased the rate of semi-truck accidents on I-70, I-10, and US Route 60. In fact, a significant number of people have lost their lives on these roads due to semi-truck accidents. If you own a semi-truck, you should be very careful on the road to avoid fatal accidents.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Unfortunately, Phoenix has been ranked among the cities with the highest cases of pedestrian accidents in the country. Over the last year, there have been over 450 cases of pedestrian accidents in the city. Many victims of these accidents end up sustaining catastrophic injuries, with some losing their lives. Black spots with the highest reported incidents include 67th Avenue and Indian School Rd, and 27th Avenue and Camelback Rd. Residents are encouraged to be extremely vigilant when walking around these areas or any other part of the city.
- Boating Accidents: The presence of water bodies in Phoenix makes it an exciting city. However, this comes at a cost because there are many cases of boating accidents. With many people flocking Canyon Lake or Lake Pleasant for a good time in the waters, cases of boating accidents are rampant. Although cases of deadly accidents are rare, a significant number of people have sustained catastrophic injuries in boating accidents. If you have been involved in any of these accidents, it is vital to seek legal services.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: Even though Phoenix has strict laws against drunk driving, cases of drunk driving accidents are on the rise. Most of these accidents result in catastrophic injuries as cars are driven at high speeds. If you or your loved one sustain catastrophic injuries due to drunk driving accidents, you deserve financial compensation. A Phoenix catastrophic injury attorney will help you achieve that.
- Bicycle Accidents: A significant number of Phoenix residents cycle. While this is a healthy way to move around, it puts your safety at risk. Cases of bicycle accidents have risen sharply in the recent past. This is the case despite the city’s effort to create 600 miles of bike lanes. If somebody else is responsible for a bicycle accident that causes catastrophic injuries, hire our legal services at Karnas Law Firm.
- Defective Products: You might use detective products that cause catastrophic injuries. Being a major city, Phoenix is home to thousands of manufacturers making different products. If you use a faulty product that causes severe injuries, you deserve financial compensation.
Contact Our Phoenix Catastrophic Injuries Attorney
At Karnas Law Firm, we have vast experience in negotiating and fighting for our clients. Whether in court or negotiating with an insurance company, we ensure you get the financial compensation you deserve. Besides, our Phoenix catastrophic injury attorneys have the necessary experience and skills to build a winning case, no matter the defense.
We put up a strong case that compels the insurance company or defendant to settle. Besides, we cannot be talked into accepting a low claim offer that doesn’t cover all the damages you have suffered.
Our injury attorneys at Karnas Law Firm will accurately value your claim and ensure you get what you deserve. We understand that you have lost so much due to the injury, and the least we can do is get you a fair settlement. Contact us today or schedule an online appointment with us to learn more about catastrophic injury cases.
Want to Make $150?
Contact us about our referral program today!Find Out More