VAIL PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
When You Hire One Attorney at Karnas Law, You're Hiring a Team
Home » Vail Personal Injury Lawyer
Vail Personal Injury Lawyer
We Represent Injured Victims in Vail, AZ and Throughout Pima County
Like other parts of Pima County, Vail has grown enormously over the past 20 years. So many people moving into town has added excitement to what was once a sleepy outpost in the desert. However, so much traffic also increases the risk of an accident, which means people suffer serious injuries.
Karnas Law Firm is dedicated to helping accident victims and their families. We know how to secure a favorable settlement from the person or business entity who is at fault for your accident and injuries. Call our law firm today to find out more. In a free consultation, a Vail personal injury lawyer at our firm can go over what you remember of the accident and help identify possible sources of compensation.
Your Personal Injuries
Traumatic accidents leave our clients with an array of serious bodily injuries which cause them considerable pain. Some of the most common include:
- Abrasions or cuts
- Strains or sprains
- Chest injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Shoulder or joint dislocation
- Crush injuries
- Back injuries
- Paralysis and spinal cord damage
We Can Help with the Following Cases
Our firm has developed deep experience in personal injury law. If you were hurt in any of the following accidents, we want to hear from you:
- Car accidents: I-10 cuts through the heart of Vail, but a car wreck can happen anywhere, including on residential streets or in parking lots. Many car accidents stem from driver error, aggression, or distraction. There’s good news: Arizona requires that motorists carry liability insurance, and we can make a claim on the at-fault driver’s policy.
- Truck accidents: Commercial trucks like tractor-trailers, fuel trucks, and dump trucks crisscross Vail at all hours of the day. These large trucks cause devastating injuries in a collision, and we can investigate who to hold accountable, including the trucking company.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are increasingly vulnerable on the road and will suffer the brunt of any collision. Our law firm can investigate the wreck and seek to hold a careless driver liable for bodily injuries and damage to your motorcycle.
- Defective products: Too many products in our stores are defective in design or manufacture. Others are missing critical instructions or safety warnings. If you were hurt by a defective product, we might use Arizona product liability law to sue the manufacturer.
- Dog bites: Dogs can leave bite victims with major injuries, including permanent nerve damage and potentially deadly infection. Arizona law holds owners accountable in many cases when their animals attack. Let us build a case for you.
- Medical malpractice: Medical professionals in Arizona owe their patients a duty of care. Unfortunately, too many doctors, nurses, and hospitals are stretched to the limit—and patient care suffers. We can help anyone injured by diagnostic errors, surgical mistakes, prescription errors, hospital infections, or early discharge from a hospital.
- Wrongful death: Not everyone recovers from a serious accident. Arizona law gives family members the power to pursue a wrongful death claim. This is a unique type of civil claim, and Karnas Law Firm can help you seek compensation for the loss of a beloved family member. Call us today for a compassionate, free consultation.
Can You Receive Compensation for Your Injuries?
Accidents put stress on anyone’s pocketbook. Many of our clients struggle to keep up with their monthly bills after an accident, since many are unable to work due to bodily pain. Their medical bills also explode. Surgery, painkillers, and rehabilitation all add up—and few people have the resources to cover these costs.
Contact our Vail personal injury lawyers. At Karnas Law Firm, our goal in every case is to maximize the compensation you take home. We can seek financial compensation for:
- Past and future medical care: You deserve compensation for all reasonably necessary care including surgery, physical therapy, occupational therapy, medication, and doctor’s visits, among other costs.
- Past and future lost income: If you cannot work, we will seek damages for all lost wages/income. Someone with catastrophic injuries might never work again and lost out on decades of income.
- Property damage: Anyone involved in a motor vehicle wreck probably needs their car or motorcycle repaired.
- Pain and suffering. Accidents cause considerable bodily and emotional distress. We seek a fair amount of compensation.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
The legal team at Karnas Law Firm has built its reputation providing the type of detailed, passionate advocacy that injured clients deserve. We ensure that every case we take receives focused attention to obtain the best outcome.
If you are shopping for a personal injury lawyer in Vail, please call our firm. We can:
- Answer any questions you have about your legal rights, including your right to compensation;
- Analyze evidence to identify possible parties at fault, as well as your own contributory negligence;
- Perform an additional investigation, such as tracking down witnesses;
- Fill out forms and answer insurance adjuster questions, which relieves you of this burden;
- Negotiate for your rights to a fair settlement when fault is clear;
- File a personal injury lawsuit in court against the defendant.
Personal Injury Deadlines
It is critically important that you contact an experienced law firm as soon as possible. Various deadlines limit your ability to sue or seek compensation.
For example, Arizona’s personal injury statute of limitations gives victims only two years to file a lawsuit. (A.R.S. § 12-542). When a victim goes past this deadline—even by accident—they lose the ability to sue the defendant. Settling a claim is that much harder when you lose the leverage of filing a claim in court
Other deadlines might apply, depending on the facts.
Speak with a Vail Personal Injury Lawyer in a Free Consultation
Karnas Law Firm encourages anyone hurt in an accident to pick up the phone and call us today. We know how to bring successful personal injury claims, and we believe in empowering the public by answering their questions. Contact us today to schedule a meeting. A member of our team is available for a free consultation!