Our bones are incredibly resilient structures, yet the moment they are impacted by an outside force they cannot withstand we are engulfed in terrible pain. Throughout most of our lives, we suffer no discomfort from our bones; however, as soon as we are struck by a severe blow, our bones risk becoming a top source of agony. If you have recently suffered a bone fracture in Tucson due to someone’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation.
It’s not easy to break a bone; typically, children break bones when playing team sports. As adults, it’s less likely that we put ourselves in situations that can cause us to break a bone, but many suffer this reality each and every day. Our bones do become more fragile with age; however, there is a significant difference between a bone sustaining a simple fracture due to its weakness than a bone suffering a severe fracture brought on by negligence. Victims with severe bone fractures in Tucson may be able to recover for damages associated with their injury.
How a Tucson Bone Fracture Lawyer Can Help Your Injury Case
Bone fractures are among the most painful injuries that take a long time to heal. In particularly severe cases, victims may need surgery to repair the injury, followed by extensive therapy and rehabilitation to recuperate the range of motion. It’s not hard to imagine just how damaging a broken bone can be. You can face several weeks or months recovering, missing out on work and time with your loved ones. All the while you are surely incurring steep medical bills on top of your regular household payments. No one should have to succumb to these unexpected costs alone, especially when the fault was not their own.
At Karnas Law Firm, our attorneys are well-versed in personal injury claims that stem from bone fracture cases. Various situations often result in broken bones and fractures, including:
- Head-on collisions: Head-on crashes produce an enormous amount of force that typically leads to multiple fractures, particularly in the lower extremities.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians are among the most vulnerable group to share the road with cars. Even a low-speed crash can lead to a broken arm or leg.
- Premises liability accidents: When the management of a building oversees hazards like wet floors or icy entrances, slippery surfaces can often lead to fractures in people’s hips, wrists, arms, and knees.
- T-bone auto accidents: When the front of a car or truck strikes another car or truck on its side, the driver can sustain rib, hip, and shoulder fractures, among others.
With an attorney advocating for you, it may be possible to recover for several expenses associated with the accident, such as:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Rehabilitation and therapy costs
- Missed wages
- Pain & suffering
- And more
The personal injury lawyers at Karnas Law Firm have over 25 years of experience advocating for injured clients. We have helped thousands of people in your situation acquire the financial compensation they deserve for accidents that caused pain and suffering. Call (520) 571-9700 or complete this form to be in touch with a Tucson bone fracture attorney for a free consultation.